Lift Kit Question

D

dodge57

Aug 29, 2013
Hello,I just bought a 2013 Honda Big Red and it had 26 inch tires on it and they rub when I turn sharp.What type of lift kit do you recamend?Will a lift kit put a strain on my drivetrain?Or cause any other problums?Thankyou for any information.

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hey there Dodge57, did you see Hondasxs Big Red thread concerning accessories parts list for the MUV? The first catagory deals with lift kits. He shows three different kits starting at around $100. One is from high lifter, one from Gorilla, and one was a Moose.

C

ckamp52

Dec 30, 2013
I looked at that thread but the sites do not really give a lot of info as to why 2 are $100 and one is $300.. I would rather spend 100 but not if it is not going to do it correctly

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!