P700 lift question?

Cameron

Cameron

Jul 6, 2015
Dundee, OR
Ownership

1. 700-4
Is anyone running a 2" spring spacer lift in combination with the Super ATV 2" suspension lift to get a total of 4 inches of lift? Or any combination like this? How terrible would the ride be?

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not many people will use a 2" spring spacer. Most keep it to 1" or less.
If you carry a lot of weight or need maximum articulation (rock crawling or deep ruts) avoid the spacers.
New shocks are the best way to get the lift and have a smooth ride. I know it is costly but...

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
2 inch spacer and lift will put too much angle on CVs
Gator is correct. Try the 1 inch spacers cause they are cheap and easy... Ideally aftermarket shock and super atv 2 " lift together are about perfect. If you want more then arched a arms and,Or portals.
I myself went with fox shocks and super atv 2" lift and I have 28" tires and It is smooth and I have 13 to 14" clearance.

mohawkhondapower

mohawkhondapower

Jan 31, 2018
k-town
Ownership

1. 700-4
2 inch spacer and lift will put too much angle on CVs
Gator is correct. Try the 1 inch spacers cause they are cheap and easy... Ideally aftermarket shock and super atv 2 " lift together are about perfect. If you want more then arched a arms and,Or portals.
I myself went with fox shocks and super atv 2" lift and I have 28" tires and It is smooth and I have 13 to 14" clearance.

Where do you get these 1” spacers from? Thanks

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 3747

Reactions: mohawkhondapower
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Don't get any bigger than 1 inch and you only really need the fronts.... I hated the ride with all 4 shocks done and took the rears off... if the rear of yours is slacking increase the adjustment on shock to firm setting

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!