G

Gray8333

Dec 27, 2020
Knoxville
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello all!
I just bought my first sxs and need help with wiring the super atv 30” light bar. I have a 2021 pioneer 700-4. The battery is under the passenger seat. The light bar did not have any instructions and I can’t find any YouTube videos with the 2021 model. I hooked the light bar to the battery pos and neg terminals. The rocker switch stays lit whether the key is on or not so I’m assuming I should have hooked the pos cable to a key on switch. Unfortunately I’ve looked everywhere I can see and do not see any post or key on bus terminals on the machines. Any recommendations?
thanks,
Larry Gray

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello all!
I just bought my first sxs and need help with wiring the super atv 30” light bar. I have a 2021 pioneer 700-4. The battery is under the passenger seat. The light bar did not have any instructions and I can’t find any YouTube videos with the 2021 model. I hooked the light bar to the battery pos and neg terminals. The rocker switch stays lit whether the key is on or not so I’m assuming I should have hooked the pos cable to a key on switch. Unfortunately I’ve looked everywhere I can see and do not see any post or key on bus terminals on the machines. Any recommendations?
thanks,
Larry Gray
Buy the accessory sub harness from the HondaSxS Store. That will give you key on power.

G

Gray8333

Dec 27, 2020
Knoxville
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello all!
thanks,
Larry Gray
Buy the accessory sub harness from the HondaSxS Store. That will give you key on power.
I’ll check it out! Thanks.

G

Gray8333

Dec 27, 2020
Knoxville
Ownership

1. 700-4
According to the specs you can only run an 8 amp act on this harness. I would like a harness that has multiple connections for light bar, winch and other small items no more than 4. Is there other options?

B

Bigseff23

Feb 9, 2020
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
You would need to wire that up to a relay if you want to run more than a couple amps through it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!