BOX1

P1000 Limp Mode Code 52

Timochi

Timochi

Mar 24, 2018
Calgary
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys, my 2016 P1000-3 just went into limp mode with the code 5 long 2 short displaying in the gear selector and the oil light staying on. I have tried trouble shooting suggestions by other threads such as disconnecting the battery for a period of time, and checking all ground wires and connections. The machine is a farm tool and being winter, hasn't seen any mud/water since last spring.

About 300km ago it was in for service and at that time it had the clutch recall work completed. They changed the housing and reprogrammed the machine but did not replace the clutch pack as it did not show signs of damage. Since then the machine has worked as expected with no problems until now.

The dealer can't get me in until Tuesday and then they usually keep it for a few days. As it is daily use equipment I wanted to see if there is anything I can do to fix it myself. Any suggestions??

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOOK around for some rodent chewed wires.
4C4E8CD7 6EBE 4B53 A6B7 8BAFA90849EB
A0ADB157 EE9B 4FF9 A0DD 093AF36837AE

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!