Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
D2EA8B3B CD9C 4704 BE9A 208E62CD8EA5
Went on a dice run yesterday. The trails were packed but fun was had by all. ;)

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
Turns out it was a mink never seen one before. Got out to get my wife something out of the back and it came back out of the brush startled me again and scared the wife so bad she banged her foot off the dash and broke a couple of her nails. Needless to say that little sob made for an eventful night lol.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
What is a dice run?
It’s a set trail that has checkpoints that you stop at and roll dice. They mark the numbers on your scorecard. It’s usually done for a fundraiser. You take your score to the finish line and see if you won. This one was lowest or highest wins. It was about 38 miles long. Good times. ;)

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh okay I would just like the ride , I'm not good at winning things. Just going 38 miles and having fun would be great to me.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
We didn't see no fire. Its part of the senator highway I believe or crown king
Is that just down the hill from Hooper Saddle (in the direction of Prescott)? If so, it's really changed...

Reactions: Biteme
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is that just down the hill from Hooper Saddle (in the direction of Prescott)? If so, it's really changed...
the hill with dirt and rocks is Prescott (which has changed since we were there last- 3 yrs)and I believe so. its all tore up the solid rock sorry was up by crown king. A side path off the road. not sure it really was a trail but made it one. sorry I don't know all the roads in either place. Prescott I know walker, potato patch senator highway are but roads in between don't know. But We have fun.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!