DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
About to drop into the canyons south of Superior, AZ for the 1st time. It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it...

20181208 151215

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Somewhere, somebody sat in a cubicle today and contemplated the purchase of skinny jeans, and felt that they were alive.

I felt the crunch of desert rock under my tires, and the solace of a silent desert canyon.

We are gods among men...
20181229 155923
20181229 162135

...and these are our [HASHTAG]#getaway[/HASHTAG] machines...

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Would you like proof that God has a sense of humor? I moved here from Kentucky to get away from rain and cold. In the last 2 weeks it's been far colder here than KY (at least the lows), and a near record year for rainfall in the Phoenix basin.

Yet again, rain moving in...but a day on the trail is a great thing...

20190105 163711

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Would you like proof that God has a sense of humor? I moved here from Kentucky to get away from rain and cold. In the last 2 weeks it's been far colder here than KY (at least the lows), and a near record year for rainfall in the Phoenix basin.

Yet again, rain moving in...but a day on the trail is a great thing...

In Kentucky you would have been able to see 10' the other side of the p500.
There would have been a wall of leafless twigs blocking the view.
In your picture you can see mountains 30 miles off and another set maybe 60 miles out.
Is that a road with tailing piles next to it?
Dosent look smooth enough for an abandoned rail grade.

I thought about posting a trail picture today but all I did was ride out to check the mail at the end of the drive.
Wife accused me of being pretty desperate to dig the bike out of the barn just for that.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
In your picture you can see mountains 30 miles off and another set maybe 60 miles out.

I thought about posting a trail picture today but all I did was ride out to check the mail at the end of the drive.
Wife accused me of being pretty desperate to dig the bike out of the barn just for that.
Well she's probably right! HA! Never, never admit it though! HA!

Reactions: Biteme and Todd627
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

Oh, I'm not complaining...

Yes, there are tailings eveywheve. Found some cool shafts today. This is near Martinez Canyon.

I "meant" to win the lottery today. The road to hell was paved with good intentions...(just giving you s***)

Post 'em up people!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!