BOX1

Multi Shots from the trail.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
My wife and met up with a bunch of popo's on the trails today. One of them was way out of it's territory riding where we were
IMG 20190127 133021078 HDR
IMG 20190127 133021078 HDR
IMG 20190127 124759295
IMG 20190127 124759295

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Storm clouds Shadow picket post mountain in the distance, and threatened to add more rain to the area. That rain cause me to have to stage up on cotton wood Canyon road, where I found a virtual town of RVs today. Very crowded.

But now I'm up off of tourist trails, headed towards Superior, and all alone...

20190216 114956

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looks like another great ride.
'Twas.
Funny thing is i almost didn't go because of the rain and flood warnings the day before. I normally stage further south near the Gila river, but that road was getting some water last week, so i figured it would be bad yesterday...though passing over it, it didn't look more swollen than last week. The road I staged on is called Cottonwood Canyon road, and i figured it would be a mess, but it wasn't too bad at all.

And the washes were running, but enough to make it like shallow creek riding and no more. And rain/snow in the desert is something that should be seen.

So yeah...it was a good ride (trails days usually are), and I'm glad I went.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
'Twas.
Funny thing is i almost didn't go because of the rain and flood warnings the day before. I normally stage further south near the Gila river, but that road was getting some water last week, so i figured it would be bad yesterday...though passing over it, it didn't look more swollen than last week. The road I staged on is called Cottonwood Canyon road, and i figured it would be a mess, but it wasn't too bad at all.

And the washes were running, but enough to make it like shallow creek riding and no more. And rain/snow in the desert is something that should be seen.

So yeah...it was a good ride (trails days usually are), and I'm glad I went.
For sure, nothing ventured..nothing gained. Great pics.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!