Location & equipment missing on profiles

M

MrsOneshot

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2016
SW Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is it just me not being able to see the Location in the member profiles or is it everyone?
Seems like since the website went down Sunday ever since it got up and running that I can't see member location. If it is just me...how can I fix it? I went over everything I could find in the profile editing section and can't see anything about showing or seeing location.

Absent also is the usually seen mention of which machine is owned. Like my P100-3.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is it just me not being able to see the Location in the member profiles or is it everyone?
Seems like since the website went down Sunday ever since it got up and running that I can't see member location. If it is just me...how can I fix it? I went over everything I could find in the profile editing section and can't see anything about showing or seeing location.

Absent also is the usually seen mention of which machine is owned. Like my P100-3.
Every time I try to look at the member map I get kicked off the internet.

J

Jshell3

Works good for me...
I can see the map fine. Seems like LOTS more members than I remember, tho.

M

MrsOneshot

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2016
SW Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When I first joined I could see location and equipment in the box below the avatar and member status....below the date joined.
I no longer see it shown with each post. Now if I go directly to the member profile I can see it but I liked seeing the location and equipment at a glance on the left.
Now I see member status (like LifeTime Member) and the date joined.
Then below date joined is the number of messages posted and then the number of "likes".
Nothing else is showing up...no location or which Pioneer you use or the "not owned yet" thing.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Its part of issue from this weekend. I will have it fixed fairly soon. I have about a dozen behind the scenes things I need to turn back on.

What else have you noticed?
If you see something else that looks wrong please list it. I may not know about it yet.

Thanks.

M

MrsOneshot

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2016
SW Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Its part of issue from this weekend. I will have it fixed fairly soon. I have about a dozen behind the scenes things I need to turn back on.

What else have you noticed?
If you see something else that looks wrong please list it. I may not know about it yet.

Haven't noticed anything else being absent or a problem. I thought it might be related to the issue this past weekend but since no one else had mentioned it I was wondering if it was just me or everyone.
Thanks so much for all you do here. I know there's a lot of work going on behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly especially when something breaks like what happened this past weekend.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!