H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I use the club steering wheel lock at lunch stops in town. I turn the wheels full lock so it can't be rolled away and put on a trailer.

20191015 192801 resized
20191015 192814 resized

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This brings up a couple of questions. First is lunch normally around nighttime?
And second is it common in the area to have guys cruising around with an open trailer looking to jack a sxs on the street in front of a restaurant while the owner is inside more then likely watching?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
20 seconds my make a difference. All u can do is try and slow them down.
Are you one of those paranoid guys? Dad was all freaked out at the Take Over for a couple days because I didn't chain and lock every thing up. I finally told him, I don't hang out in places where you have to do that! If someone try's to steal my s x s, I'll shoot him in the knees and he will never want to steal again, due to the pain in his knees for the rest of his life!

Reactions: TripleB
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
When I was in collage my Toyota mini truck was stolen and striped.
I got it back and put it back together.
Then I would cruise the parking lot looking for a better looking Toyota mini truck to park next to.
Never had a problem after that.
May be luck of the draw, may be tilting the odds just a little.

Reactions: popeye
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
When I was in collage my Toyota mini truck was stolen and striped.
I got it back and put it back together.
Then I would cruise the parking lot looking for a better looking Toyota mini truck to park next to.
Never had a problem after that.
May be luck of the draw, may be tilting the odds just a little.
Well you lived in a bad neighborhood and should have known better! HA! I would have shoot there butts off!

HVYMTL

HVYMTL

Sep 17, 2019
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Ok.. since we are going out on limbs.. I'd wait till he un-did that silly club lock.. then I would Talon-Jack him.. By the time he called the cops and they actually responded.. That Talon would be no where to be found..

Heck.. I would probable go test out that Lowrance depth finder in the passenger area since I didn't have to pay for it :)

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok.. since we are going out on limbs.. I'd wait till he un-did that silly club lock.. then I would Talon-Jack him.. By the time he called the cops and they actually responded.. That Talon would be no where to be found..

Heck.. I would probable go test out that Lowrance depth finder in the passenger area since I didn't have to pay for it :)

Depth finder?? Damn I need one for those if it shows you how deep the mud hole is before you get in it. If you’re already in the hole though you know how deep it is :eek:

D

Deleted member 3748

The idea is to make it so they'd rather steal the SxS next to yours. Just like running from a bear... you don't have to outrun the bear, just outrun your friend. :)

Reactions: TripleB
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Some funny observations for sure but seriously though, Bob, I like to use a big fat cable and padlock when stopped at the hotel for a night.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!