P1000m5 Looking for stock front A arms

D

Dave46140

Jul 14, 2020
New hampshire
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Drove my tracked rig through the ice on my lake and bent stock arms on drivers side in the process. Looking for replacements, both upper and lower, drivers side but will consider taking both sides, maybe leftovers from a lift kit install, thanks

Reactions: Biteme and TripleB
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Drove my tracked rig through the ice on my lake and bent stock arms on drivers side in the process. Looking for replacements, both upper and lower, drivers side but will consider taking both sides, maybe leftovers from a lift kit install, thanks
@JenElio may be able to hook you up!

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also might want to check to make sure you didn't bend the tabs that mount the A-arms. They are a weak point.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Biteme and TripleB
R

rickoshea

i was ripping down the lake last winter and hit a deadhead sticking out of the ice.luckily i only broke my track a arm lower mount on the passenger side.tough break bud.

Reactions: Biteme
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Check with @Neohio, I gave him my full set of stocks

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a full set but I bet the shipping would be awfully high.

D

Dave46140

Jul 14, 2020
New hampshire
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also might want to check to make sure you didn't bend the tabs that mount the A-arms. They are a weak point.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Thanks again for the tip. The upper a arm mount get pulled away from the tubing. Looks like the weld was incomplete, lacked penetration across its entire length. Must bend it back and weld it up. Found a kit with support/skid plate with lower mount brackets I’m going to add. Really disappointed with quality of the frame.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!