BOX1

P1000 Looking to buy

808guy

Jan 12, 2021
Kirkland WA
Ownership

Do not currently own
Hey group,

I'm new to the whole UTV world and am looking to buy. I'm in no hurry, I picked the right brand, and I do research until it's too late and the next year model comes out. In order to avoid waiting too long, I thought I'd get advise from the best.

I'm in Washington but will be moving to Maui in 2 years. I plan on this being a workhorse for my property over there as well as fun. My current thinking is the P1K5LE because I think adding the adjustable shocks and skid plates if I buy a lower model will be just as much as factory. I don't know that, so that is why I am here. Lots or rocks and mud on my property and I will be dragging palm fronds around.

Please let me know your thoughts. In my area there is about a $1900 difference between deluxe and LE.

Thanks in advance

box4
box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!