P700 lost my Pioneer to the dog

box4

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1000-5
They tend to do that haha. When my dog see’s the trailer hooked up, he’ll destroy the house trying to get out! Crap I can’t even get out the door to the garage. When I’m working on the Pioneer he’s sitting in the back waiting haha!

CumminsPusher

The woods made me do it,yet again!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1000-5,
Other Brand
I'm no longer the owner of the Pioneer. The dog took over. He doesn't allow me to go for a ride without him.....oh well....no biggy

View attachment 103985
Not the worst thing that’s happened lol. Mans best friend proving himself.
Hey congratulations and welcome. Awesome picture

MKULTRA

Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2019
IA
Ownership

700-2
Yep, me too. I rescued Bruce from the local humane center several years ago. I don’t know his past, but It couldn’t have been good. It used to be that you absolutely could not get him into a vehicle or truck box as he was petrified to get in. After working with him for the first year or 2, he discovered his inner “dogness” & now everytime he hears truck (or better yet) Pioneer keys, you can’t keep him outa the passenger seat. He’s my best (& only) friend, & to be honest, drivin the Pioneer without him isn’t the same.

This is him sayin “Hey... do you know that it’s snowing again & there’s A LOT of it on the ground, so i’m pretty sure we need to get in that big red thing & push that snow around again. And did you know that i REALLY LIKE riding in that big red thing with you...?

CA884DC1-336D-4271-9340-0AEB56E5D393.jpeg

Last edited:
box4

Mudwing

It's always mud:30 on 675 cc’s at NTC!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2017
New York
Ownership

700-4
339CAE94-F781-48D0-8FB4-8EB8B1A1A032.jpeg
Dipper the Dog is always ready for a cruise. :cool:

Reactions: Backwoods
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!