GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Oh yeah that's what we are talking about just jump in and do it!

You will really like the lower reverse, Zach sent me a file that will let it shift into third gear in reverse so I should be able to spin 25 MPH in the mud I haven't had it in the mud yet but I think it will be sweet.

Last edited:
G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So as I understand it, you can change out the talon low gear for the pioneer and get a slower reverse? Is that all there is to it:?
This is a great read, thanks much.

Reactions: Hondoman
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So as I understand it, you can change out the talon low gear for the pioneer and get a slower reverse? Is that all there is to it:?
Yes, refer to post#15 for the parts required.

Reactions: GPR1500SC
GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Yes no modding just plug and play Talon reverse gears drop right in it is the reverse that is changing with this mod not low, low and reverse share the same shift collar on one side it engages reverse and the other side it engages low

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, having to start from scratch ordering parts. On 5/31 I ordered everything from bikebandit.com, turns out that was a mistake. They hit my cc the next day, but today (5 days later) I still haven't received an order confirmation email. So after being on hold for a long time today, I finally reached them. They said everything was either backordered or the haven't received the parts from their suppliers due to Covid, blah blah blah. Everything they said was backordered still shows in stock and shipping in 1-2 business days. :(I asked them to cancel the order and refund me, guy said he would then hung up on me. Probably have to fight them over the refund.:(

Roll forward, went to my local Honda dealer and ordered it all. They said it was all available and should be in no later than 10 days. We will see I guess. It was $120 more expensive...

Reactions: TripleB
GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
If there was a dislike button I would push it for you 😞
I got good relationship with the local dealer and quit order online the few dollars I save isn't worth it for the service I get from them. 👍

Reactions: JTW and TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, having to start from scratch ordering parts. On 5/31 I ordered everything from bikebandit.com, turns out that was a mistake. They hit my cc the next day, but today (5 days later) I still haven't received an order confirmation email. So after being on hold for a long time today, I finally reached them. They said everything was either backordered or the haven't received the parts from their suppliers due to Covid, blah blah blah. Everything they said was backordered still shows in stock and shipping in 1-2 business days. :(I asked them to cancel the order and refund me, guy said he would then hung up on me. Probably have to fight them over the refund.:(

Roll forward, went to my local Honda dealer and ordered it all. They said it was all available and should be in no later than 10 days. We will see I guess. It was $120 more expensive...
I ordered a tail pipe for my buddies 2017 wolverine from bike bandit on May 5th and haven't got anything but bulls*** emails from them. They won't even respond to my emails now, other than the automatic response.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered a tail pipe for my buddies 2017 wolverine from bike bandit on May 5th and haven't got anything but bulls*** emails from them. They won't even respond to my emails now, other than the automatic response.
Yeah, you may have noticed their live chat is disabled too. This was my first and last experience with them.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!