P1000 Pioneer 1000 Lug Pattern Confirmed - 4/136 with 12mm studs!

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out getting it licensed in South Dakota. You can do it even if your not a resident. I live in FL and did mine there last year.

So your saying license in South Dakota and drive on streets in other states?

Reactions: ohanacreek
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finished my registration, just waiting on NADA to drop in January so taxes are lower.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out getting it licensed in South Dakota. You can do it even if your not a resident. I live in FL and did mine there last year.

Just checked out South Dakota says may not be registered and licensed......Darn
Off-Road Vehicles
Chapter 32-03
An off-road vehicle is any self-propelled, two or more wheeled vehicle designed primarily to be operated on land other than a highway and includes, but is not limited to, all-terrain vehicles, dune buggies and any vehicle whose manufacturer's statement of origin (MSO) or manufacturer's certificate of origin (MCO) states that the vehicle is not for highway use. If the vehicle is used, the certificate of title property transferred to the applicant must be attached.

Complete an Application for Motor Vehicle Title and Registration. The application must be filed in the county of the new applicant's residence. The application must be signed by the record owner(s) or by an authorized agent for the record owner(s). If the application is signed by an authorized agent, a power of attorney document must be attached to verify the appointment.

Off-road vehicles may not be registered and licensed for use upon the highways, but MUST BE TITLED.

Motor vehicle titling and registration fees are done through your local county treasurers office. Click here for all applicable license fees that must be paid to the county treasurer.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had to have the body code on my title changed, once I accomplished that, it was easy to walk into the bmv and grt plates. Hell, mine has vanity plates on it.

610C0635 8E39 4854 B6A1 855365E8C1D4

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How was you able to get the body code changed?
Are you in Ohio?
Form DPS1373 for further information, hit FB, join the group "Honda pioneer riders of Ohio" I have it all spelled out over there.

D

Dave811

Jul 7, 2016
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Are you in Ohio?
Form DPS1373 for further information, hit FB, join the group "Honda pioneer riders of Ohio" I have it all spelled out over there.
West Central Indiana here and thanks for the information.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I have 4/137 on mine. No vibration, mine is street legal with car plates on it. I run around town with it all the time.

What tires are you running and are they DOT?

chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have 4/137 on mine. No vibration, mine is street legal with car plates on it. I run around town with it all the time.

Have you had any issues with the 4/137 on your machine?

Reactions: ChadD
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Where's the best (least expensive) place to buy wheels these days. Looking for a set of black aluminum 15 x 7 4/136 5+2.

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where's the best (least expensive) place to buy wheels these days. Looking for a set of black aluminum 15 x 7 4/136 5+2.

Rocky Mountain ATV. Prices are at least competitive and they have a large selection.

www.rockymountainatvmc.com

A note from experience: check the wheels for lug nut issues. Some will only accept narrow spline lug nuts, which may or may not work for you.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Rocky Mountain ATV. Prices are at least competitive and they have a large selection.

www.rockymountainatvmc.com

A note from experience: check the wheels for lug nut issues. Some will only accept narrow spline lug nuts, which may or may not work for you.

I'm running 15" 5+2 wheels with rear spacers. Hope they have them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!