Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Sept 29 - Oct 2 (Thur-Sun)
Open invite to anyone who would like to try a little overland adventure.
2 night of overlanding. 3rd night (Saturday) will be near Eagle Rock Camp ground.

@Ridinfool is putting together a group ride Sept 30 - Oct 2nd at Eagle Rock Campground.
I will be attending but have no plans to get an actual cabin or hotel. Instead, I will be camping on the trail.

I welcome new riders of all skill levels to join me.
This will not be an advanced adventure
like I usually do...
Unless... Only advanced riders commit.
Stock machines are welcome to join.

Right now, the plan is still open depending on who can come when they can get there.
Would like to leave no later than Thursday afternoon from Eagle Rock Campground.
Would prefer to be gone by at least 2pm, but flexible.
We will head to The New River Unit west of i75. These trails are less traveled but generally not considered hard.

There are several campsites I have marked.
And, by campsite... I mean in the woods somewhere off the trail.

Thursday - Camp somewhere
Friday - Camp somewhere
Saturday - Return to Eagle Rock Camp before 3, Night camp will be at one of the 2 spots before the gun range down trail 1.

Gas - Need to pack at least 2 gallons. We will be making a gas stop.
You MUST start on a 100% full tank.
Food - Need food for Thru. night through Saturday lunch. *we may go to the prison for lunch one day* no promises on that. If you need help on food or cooking food just let us know.
Camping - Hammocks work best, but there might be a spot for a tent or 2. More on hammock camping later if needed.
Bathing... We tend to camp by a creek/river. This will be your bath. LOL.

So.. Who's in?
Shoot me a message if interested --> Contact Hondasxs

There will be a machine count limit!

Below is the Mayhem on the Mountain post. We will return Sat to meet up with these guys Saturday evening.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I wanna see you pack all your crap in that 2 seat talon.
Working on it right now actually.
80592f9fd30c0f774c14d67b881118d1

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I wanna see you pack all your crap in that 2 seat talon.
I don’t think it will be a problem as long as the passenger seat can be utilized. I did my first overland and @Frogtown have done it in 2 seaters. Hell, you should have seen @Hometeam s crew, I think they brought a full kitchen with them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!