P500 MAP sensor plug

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Anybody know where to get the plug that plugs into the MAP sensor on a P5? Its a 5 pin quick connect with 4 wires coming out of it. I guess 1 pin doesnt get used. The MAP sensor itself has the female slot on the bottom with male pins up inside it. The pigtail harness which is the male part, has the 5 female holes in it and it plugs into the underside of the MAP sensor. Ive watched videos on how to take them apart but its not working and I have already messed it up a little, even though it still plugs together. I am wanting just to buy a new connector with wires already hanging out of it that I can just cut the old pigtail off of the harness, and splice the new one to the harness and plug it in the MAP sensor. Ive studied quick connectors and MAP plugs all day long and I havent came up with anything. Surely Im not the only person to ever want to do this. Lol

Reactions: Smitty335 and Mouse
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Can u post a pic.

I know I dont have any 5 pin connectors in stock. I have a dozen different ones but no 5 pins.
I'm assuming its 5 pin inline?
Meaning all stright in a line?

My source should have them in stock. I can tell u where to get one once I find it.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Here it is.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
If you need me to order and pigtail for you I can.
If its not too much trouble for you that would be awesome! I know youre a busy guy. Would the plug come with the wires already hanging out of it or would I have to crimp the ends on and slide them into the plug? My P5 is a 2016, I dont know if that matters or if you have a diagram that shows you what colors of wires. Its a 5 pin plug but only 4 wires coming out. If the pics in the other thread I posted dont show enough details let me know and Ill get close up pics. Let me know how to pay you! The wife and I each have paypal, or however is good for you. Thank you @Hondasxs !

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
If its not too much trouble for you that would be awesome! I know youre a busy guy. Would the plug come with the wires already hanging out of it or would I have to crimp the ends on and slide them into the plug? My P5 is a 2016, I dont know if that matters or if you have a diagram that shows you what colors of wires. Its a 5 pin plug but only 4 wires coming out. If the pics in the other thread I posted dont show enough details let me know and Ill get close up pics. Let me know how to pay you! The wife and I each have paypal, or however is good for you. Thank you @Hondasxs !
Ok. I'll order a few of these.
From that source. The plug comes empty and just a bag of loose pins.

I can crimp and add pigtails for you.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I hate to confess it, but I sometimes have a hard time taking those connectors apart these days. The eyes ain't what the used to be.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Ok. I'll order a few of these.
From that source. The plug comes empty and just a bag of loose pins.

I can crimp and add pigtails for you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Yes if you didnt mind, please build the pigtail for me and let me know what I owe you and how to pay you. Its much appreciated. You the man!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I dont have my P5 anymore or I would tell you. Dig around on here and Im sure you'll find a pic or diagram Im sure.

Reactions: Smitty335
Dave75

Dave75

Lifetime Member
Jan 5, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 520
Search “ Help need map sensor wiring colors”.

Here is a p520.

AAF7BFDE 5064 40A2 A4AF D7F0D00DC5BA

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!