drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Trail cleanup,riding and bulls***ting at Mary's Ridge on Thursday 9/27. They'll be chainsaws, moonshine, bourbon and beer along with story telling, (lying most likely). Beer, Bourbon and Moonshine doesn't come out till after we put the chainsaws away. Three committed for the day, (poor choice of words) at this time. If interested private message me for directions.

TheDonFather

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Those who have shown interest and messaged me it looks like we are gonna get a little wet on Thursday. So those of you made of sugar better stay home, (you know who you are). I cut a tree out of one of the trails yesterday in between storms and I'm sure there are more. We've got about 6-7 inches of rain with more to come in the last few days so everything is slick and some trails are not passable because of how steep they are. That being said we will probably spend more time in the garage.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
42677617 10215337556224772 6094337084380676096 n

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This morning we went for an extended ride down off the "mine rd" and found it much rougher than it was 3 months ago and very, very slick. No winching but several, back ups and "hit it a little harder" areas were common. With all the rain that's been working on the trails it's become much more technical. Some mud, standing water and lots of wet rocks. Fun time. I'm a lucky fella.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Went back down with C to show her how it looks this time of year. Got hung on some logs. I couldn't get over them because of the mud so after a few tries I jumped out to grab the chainsaw in my box. In my attempts to get over the logs I stirred up a yellow jacket nest! A few stings later I got C out of the rig and up a hill. Went back down got winch rope attached to a tree without getting stung again and winched up over the logs. Thank the lord for a wireless winch remote!! Mary's Ridge strikes again!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!