Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok y’all here it is, M.O.M. 2 is happening again, October 1st (Friday) through Sunday the 3rd at Ride Royal Blue in Pioneer Tn.
I will be staying at Eagle Rock campground (look for the minion ) arriving on Wednesday the 29th and leaving on Sunday the 3rd. As of right now we are still putting together some ride trips so stay tuned as things will change as we get close to the date, if you can make the trip, we would love to have you join us.
For those of you that are not familiar with the area there are several campgrounds with RV sites and cabins available to stay in, also the Comfort Inn at exit 141 off I 75. All trails are accessible from the camp/ hotels so no need to trailer once you get there. once @Hondasxs sets up the RSVP at the top of the page, you can put your name and #of buggies/ people you intend on bringing. This ride is open to all skill levels and machines, looking forward to seeing old friends and new faces as well.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm in, but it will not get easier from here. 😂

IMAG2007

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!