Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ok.. I'm in.
Anyone want to go 100% Overlanding/camping?
Thursday and Friday in New River Unit (or Tackett).
Saturday try to meet up with those at Eagel and camp nearby.
New campers welcome... Stock machines welcome.
Will tailor the adventure around those coming.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
5f3a308b0a52e0a37f03fecca75d72d5
Well. I did take care of the no machine part. Now I gotta see how work will play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Ok.. I'm in.
Can't commit yet, but I plan on making the trip. May overland or cabin it depending on if anyone comes with me.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Ok.. I'm in.
I might be down for this.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Come one... The weather should be nice.
Hammock camping is best but a tent will work also.
I can help with anything you need if you have never been.
Lol. I appreciate the offer but I've probably got enough backpacking gear to supply the whole group; its a problem for me.

Good to hear about the hammock as that's what I planned on bringing. I always sleep better in it.

J

Joe_none

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
NC
We were thinking of arriving Wednesday night and grabbing an extra day of riding Thursday before the group was to get together.

I'll ask my son if he would be interested in trying overlanding/camping. We probably have all the camp gear needed but have never been on the trails over there so I will need to research ahead of the trip anyhow. I know some of ya'll like the more challenging/rock climbing but we are probably a little more moderate, I wouldn't want to hold anyone back from having fun if that's an issue.

The good news I hear my machine changed status to "waiting to be shipped" yesterday 6/30. I'm not getting my hopes up until I get a call it has actually arrived though.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Made a post for the Overland Group who wishes to camp with me on the trail.
This will be a moderate adventure, stock machines welcome.
Thursday (am) through Sunday (am) (Sept 30-Oct 3)

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We were thinking of arriving Wednesday night and grabbing an extra day of riding Thursday before the group was to get together.

I'll ask my son if he would be interested in trying overlanding/camping. We probably have all the camp gear needed but have never been on the trails over there so I will need to research ahead of the trip anyhow. I know some of ya'll like the more challenging/rock climbing but we are probably a little more moderate, I wouldn't want to hold anyone back from having fun if that's an issue.

The good news I hear my machine changed status to "waiting to be shipped" yesterday 6/30. I'm not getting my hopes up until I get a call it has actually arrived though.
There will be all kinds of different trails to ride, if you go out on a ride, you will be in good hands, if you’ve never been on a group ride, lots of experienced people to help you get through almost anything. We are still planning out the details of the ride, so stay tuned. If you do the overland trip, @Hondasxs will take good care of you.

Spindle

Spindle

Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2019
Chesterfield, Va
Ownership

1. 500
Ok y’all here it is, M.O.M. 2 is happening again, October 1st (Friday) through Sunday the 3rd at Ride Royal Blue in Pioneer Tn.
I will be staying at Eagle Rock campground (look for the minion ) arriving on Wednesday the 29th and leaving on Sunday the 3rd. As of right now we are still putting together some ride trips so stay tuned as things will change as we get close to the date, if you can make the trip, we would love to have you join us.
For those of you that are not familiar with the area there are several campgrounds with RV sites and cabins available to stay in, also the Comfort Inn at exit 141 off I 75. All trails are accessible from the camp/ hotels so no need to trailer once you get there. once @Hondasxs sets up the RSVP at the top of the page, you can put your name and #of buggies/ people you intend on bringing. This ride is open to all skill levels and machines, looking forward to seeing old friends and new faces as well.
Just booked our stay at Eagle Rock for the 29th-4th. See you guys there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!