BOX1

P1000 Metal floorboard/fender well

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Somewhere on here(but I’ll be damned if I can find it) was a post about metal a floorboard mod piece that replaces the inner fender where a larger than stock tire would hit.
Does anyone one know the name of it or have any firsthand experience with it?

Reactions: Lady01
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The tradinghouse company Honda pioneer floorboard mod.

WagginTail is spot on.

Reactions: Lady01
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone ever try em ? Thier website doesn’t give much info

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The Superatv fender guards go over the existing plastic. The Tradinghouse version has you cutting some inner fenderwell out and replacing with metal that gives a scoch more tire clearance. Like being able to run a slightly larger meats without needing forward a arms.
I have yet to see detaied pics, their website is minimalist

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe @Tradinghouse Design Co has some pics?

Reactions: Robobrainiac
S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He's a vendor to the site... contact him. Jason is good people. He can tell you anything you want to know about it... While you're at it, consider his tailgate mod! ...one of the best things I've done to mine! SO much better if you use your bed like a truck bed like I do!!

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Somewhere on here(but I’ll be damned if I can find it) was a post about metal a floorboard mod piece that replaces the inner fender where a larger than stock tire would hit.
Does anyone one know the name of it or have any firsthand experience with it?
You could do a DYI This took me a couple hours

First I made up the metal cover plate

IMG 7728

Trace out where the plate is to go
IMG 7730

Then you cut out the bulk of the plastic. make sure to leave tabs to rivet the plate to
IMG 7732

attach the plate with rivets, you can see at the bottom of the picture how much space toy gain
IMG 7734

Take a heat gun and fold up the edges
IMG 7735

reinstall the inner fender, cut the outside vertical edge and cut horizontally along the "ridge"
IMG 7737

Take the heat gun and gently heat the top part and press it back against the back of the plate. then heat and push the bottom until it touched the top part. take your multi tool and gently cut through the top and bottom at the same time. remove the scrap and heat the top and bottom at the same time. when it looks wet its ready to shape
IMG 7738

push the warm/soft top and bottom until it makes contact with the new plate installed in the foot well and brace until it cools
You can cut thin slivers and weld them in the seam
IMG 7739
there you just gained over an inch of clearance where it counts!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!