P500 Mirrors....With Soft doors

S

Simon

Oct 21, 2015
Good Morning Men,
Thanks Upfront!
My new P 550 will have soft doors. Is there a set of side view mirrors out there that will fit on a vehicle with fabric doors?
If not does someone have a solution?
Thanks again!

S

sporter

Nov 4, 2014
Good Morning Men,
Thanks Upfront!
My new P 550 will have soft doors. Is there a set of side view mirrors out there that will fit on a vehicle with fabric doors?
Thanks again!
Excuse my ignorance, what's a P550?

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Morning Men,
Thanks Upfront!
Thanks again!

U will have no problems with either honda or after market sets, P500 or 550 :), has enough gap between soft doors and frame.
For street legal purpose I've used rear view mirror, just to stay compact and not to kill side view mirrors on the trails against branches.

HUBBA730

HUBBA730

Oct 5, 2020
Iron Mountain, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Good Morning Men,
Thanks Upfront!
Thanks again!
Well, did you try side mirrors. If so, what brand did you use and do they work with fabric doors?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well, did you try side mirrors. If so, what brand did you use and do they work with fabric doors?

Welcome to the forum. That post was from 5 yrs ago and the guy only posted 4 times ever, I doubt he's going to answer your question. @solrus answered it 3 posts down anyway.

Reactions: HUBBA730

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!