P500 Modified strong made.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
It's all starting to come together...slowly, limb kickers are on and ready for some logging trails. Should help protect the windshield. Steel cables are hard to see but worked out good (More pictures on my build thread). Still waiting on lower bumper parts from powder coated. Image

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Very nice craftsmanship!

Reactions: Glt and Stacy
Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I love it. I really do. Very good job and great ideas. I love the limb kickers too.

Reactions: Stacy
gatorguy

gatorguy

May 15, 2015
Florida
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Fantastic job! That's how they should look from the factory. My favorite part about these P5s is all of the customization we add to our rigs.

Reactions: Stacy
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Was surprised at how thick the Strongmade bumper was. Wanted something for good protection vs looks, just what was needed for occasional tree bumps. Nice mods. Only wished it had a bolt on access plate where you have the lights to get the inside front bolt nuts installed more easily. Have the EMP version ordered for Polaris Ace as a buddy to the P500, one month and still waiting.

A858DAD5 ED38 49A1 B705 8D5B44EA4BEA

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!