advertisement
Mrs Ridin Fool

Mrs Ridin Fool

Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2023
Western NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m a mess 💔😭. I’m “trying” to figure out what to load. I know I can’t carry everything RF & I used to carry because the back seats will be in use. Then I realized I don’t even know if the buggy has the correct tires on it. I know he would change them out to street tires. I don’t know if he did that or not. If I post a picture of the tire can someone advise me?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’m a mess 💔😭. I’m “trying” to figure out what to load. I know I can’t carry everything RF & I used to carry because the back seats will be in use. Then I realized I don’t even know if the buggy has the correct tires on it. I know he would change them out to street tires. I don’t know if he did that or not. If I post a picture of the tire can someone advise me?
Send a Pic of tires that are on it now. You won't need to worry about bringing anything unless it's food and drinks.. I will have everything that you would ever need for a Pioneer. Most of us will have recovery gear too.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
FYI if anyone is going to Tackett creek area Monday-Thursday, Duff/Davis creek road will be closed. You will have to take a detour on Cotula Rd over to west bourn Rd to Little White oak/ Davis creek and back around by the garbage dump to access the trail head.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
If it’s his trail tires it will say Ripsaw on the sidewall. You will be fine with the others as well

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
MOM has started…
IMG 7602

advertisement