TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
All you early arrivals have had 2 great days to ride albeit some rain. I imagine today the brave souls who followed @TripleB will definitely find some Mayhem on the Mountains today.

Tomorrow (Friday) will definitely be known as Monsoon Mayhem on the Mountain.

I will be at Eagle Rock Campground Pavillion up and behind the big Red office building about 8:30AM for anyone wanting to chase waterfalls tomorrow, will be in the southern New River area, how we go in depends upon if the New River concrete bridge is underwater, even so we have alternative ways in.

Plan is to leave ER Pavillion about 9:30AM. I will have my radio on Channel 9. I can also be reached by mobile phone (618) 204-3229

Hopefully the winds don't make things hazardous. It will not get easier from here, the only easy day was yesterday 😁

This is what I imagine 😆

20240926 151804

VideoCapture 20240926 160042

Definitely a s*** show. Currently sitting all by myself. I hope we make it back before tomorrow.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
All you early arrivals have had 2 great days to ride albeit some rain. I imagine today the brave souls who followed @TripleB will definitely find some Mayhem on the Mountains today.

Tomorrow (Friday) will definitely be known as Monsoon Mayhem on the Mountain.

I will be at Eagle Rock Campground Pavillion up and behind the big Red office building about 8:30AM for anyone wanting to chase waterfalls tomorrow, will be in the southern New River area, how we go in depends upon if the New River concrete bridge is underwater, even so we have alternative ways in.

Plan is to leave ER Pavillion about 9:30AM. I will have my radio on Channel 9. I can also be reached by mobile phone (618) 204-3229

Hopefully the winds don't make things hazardous. It will not get easier from here, the only easy day was yesterday 😁

This is what I imagine 😆

And if all else fails we can do drive-by's at Adult World and play LGBTQ (Let's Go Bully The Queens) with the gay truckers. Hopefully Adult World Jesus AKA @TripleB has their workmans comp insurance paid up. :D

The following message has been approved by the Compliance Officer @The Green Goat
GG

advertisement