DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
If you're into road racing...

It's often been said that the only person that can beat Marc Marquez is Marc Marquez. This outfit, which I have no familiarity with, is reporting that Marc is going to retire, and the announcement will be made in the coming days...

He was already going to miss this weekend's round with vision problems related to blows to his head. This has been an ongoing issue with him. In recent years his injuries have been mounting, and I've been thinking that his career may get ended far earlier than he was ready for it too, so this isn't a total surprise, if true.

Still...it's a bit shocking...

EDIT: Is this an April fool's prank?

Last edited:
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
You trying to scare me?
Although honda swears up and down that they do not make a bike just for Marc, no one else can ride the damn things.
Without Marquez there is no moto gp (for Honda at least).

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
You trying to scare me?
Although honda swears up and down that they do not make a bike just for Marc, no one else can ride the damn things.
Without Marquez there is no moto gp (for Honda at least).
I was stunned but skeptical when I didn't see it anywhere else. I was under the impression this year's bike was better for the other riders, so Marc didn't exactly care for it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!