BOX1

Motorcycles and Mowing roadside? - I'm going to be famous yall!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What are you thoughts on this new craze sweeping social media.
- Stopping to take a picture of glass clippings in they road then blasting people because your life is so perfect!

Now, I totally understand the purpose behind it. The goal is to bring awareness to motorcycle safety and the dangers of grass clippings on the road has for these riders.

But where does your safety outweigh mine?
Should I just not mow my road side? Am I supposed to mow with traffic to my back and pray the LORD is watching over me? Do I find a spotter or flag guy to stop traffic? Do I sweep it off the road when done? Do I weed eat the road side? Whats the real solution here?

I had dealings with this today and I gave it my best to keep grass off the road! lol.
I'm currently searching and awaiting my social superstardum. I'll update you if it comes. lol.

Luckily, I had a new toy recording. I'll share with y'all later once I figure it out some!

My Facebook Post.
I'm going to be famous yall!

Some guy stopping to take pictures of me and the little bit of grass in the road from my mowings today. Lol...

A motorcyclist life is important. I have always tried to mow my grass with this in mind. Risking my own safety by mowing with traffic to my back hoping to save a life of a stunt devil motorcyclist zooming down the road at 100 mph.

Dont worry bud. Have full video of me mowing it the right way if you need it!... oh, your in the video too! Smile
1f600.png

Can't keep it all off the road... But I can sure darn try.

Leave your number friend. I'll call you to come stand in the road and sweep it off next time.

Thanks.

40136204 2197590920270760 2552302255726395392 n

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Grass clipping? Really?
I tend to pucker more for the chunks of coal fallen off the truck at every corner here in Ohio.
Or shelled corn dumped by a grain truck in the fall.
Dumb asses turning left.

Of course I'm not ever gunna be famous like you.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dude,left over sand on the highway from winter road care is far more scary on a MC than a bunch of grass clippings on the highway. Especially since the clippings dry out in a handful of minutes?

You ain’t lived until you’ve blown through a sanded intersection on a MC. If you’re lucky you don’t wreck. It’s a really weird feeling leaning and turning the handlebars only to continue straight!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I make the first 3 passes in toward the yard and then go other way to not get it on the road. My neighbor blows his entire yard out on the road.It is just stupid and he is a true jack off. He actually goes out of his way to do it.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out his fb page. He posted a picture of it!
Ill post it up tonight.
Dont have all the supplies I need to operate it currently. But can do limited video test.

Here is me morning grass.
* yes, its supposed to look like that. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ill post it up tonight.
Dont have all the supplies I need to operate it currently. But can do limited video test.

Here is me morning grass.
* yes, its supposed to look like that. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Big Drone, tiny earth. You sure do have a big lawnmower mister.....o_O

Reactions: BWAF and swsebek
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!