P1000 Mud tires

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
I'm looking to get a set of mud tires since iv been doing more mid riding lately. Will keep my 30" blackwaters on most of the time but getting a set to swap on for a muddy trip. Thinking 29.5 or 31 outlaws. Has anyone had the 31s on a p1000? Can it get by on then with no gr? Is there a better mud tire out there in similar size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a set of 31/10.50/15 federals it handled them ok they were to heavy right at 70lbs each and made it very hard to stop in a hurry took them off going with a smaller and lighter tire I got a set of tusk wharthogs 30/10/15 but due to the weather I havent tried them out

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
Ok cool I already have the 30 blackwaters. I was just worried the aggressive tread on a true mud tire along with deep mud may become a issue of turning the tires well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine never had any problems spinning them

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!