BOX1

MudBusters - Member discounts available

UTV-MudBusters

UTV-MudBusters

Vendor
May 1, 2015
Hey all!

We're really excited to be a part of this community now and we would like to extend a discount to all of the members here. Please enter 'Hondasxs.com' at checkout to receive 10% off your order! We also have free shipping right now too. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've got a set and love it!

8d535be09aa5dc6b4efaf0ac88098b9d

C

Chooglin

Thanks for the support Mudbusters !!

Any plans for fender flares for the p500 ?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Are the "updated" flares available for sale at this time?

I'm not sure, I've been meaning to call chad about it but haven't.

Hopefully he will chime in soon. I like the updated set a lot better. It protect the rear tail light from getting coated so others can see your brake lights.

UTV-MudBusters

UTV-MudBusters

Vendor
May 1, 2015
Are the "updated" flares available for sale at this time?

We should be releasing the rear prototype that Joey's testing (Thanks Joey!) this month. We have the CAD file ready to go, but our CNC operator is taking a vacation tomorrow so I can't submit any special orders until he gets back.

Reactions: joeymt33 and amc019
W

Waldo

Mar 11, 2017
Galveston, Tx.
Ownership

1. 500
Is this 15% discount still valid and with free shipping. I'd be willing to buy tomorrow, 3/31/2017 if so.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey. Chad you need to do some drug testing down there in The packaging department.When I ordered the front fender flares they sent me 2 lefts. And now I just received my extended rears and they forgot to put the L- brackets in the bag.

Reactions: Waldo
UTV-MudBusters

UTV-MudBusters

Vendor
May 1, 2015
Hey. Chad you need to do some drug testing down there in The packaging department.When I ordered the front fender flares they sent me 2 lefts. And now I just received my extended rears and they forgot to put the L- brackets in the bag.

My apologies, Shane. It's rare that we strike out twice with one customer. I will have your brackets send out asap! You will get a shipping confirmation soon.

Reactions: swsebek
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@UTV-MudBusters,... So I was looking at the 1000 front roll cage and was thinking about Mudbusters and thinking the material used in the fender flares would make some great flares for the Front Roll Cage Pillars to block wind! I'm thinking MudBuster Side Flares. Get on your R&D Dept. Pop rivets on the bottom and a Honda Roll Bar Clamp to hold it in place. Hope to see the prototype on my door by the end of the month. Thanks!

UTV-MudBusters

UTV-MudBusters

Vendor
May 1, 2015
@UTV-MudBusters,... So I was looking at the 1000 front roll cage and was thinking about Mudbusters and thinking the material used in the fender flares would make some great flares for the Front Roll Cage Pillars to block wind! I'm thinking MudBuster Side Flares. Get on your R&D Dept. Pop rivets on the bottom and a Honda Roll Bar Clamp to hold it in place. Hope to see the prototype on my door by the end of the month. Thanks!

We'll take a look at the Pioneer in our shop. You're referring to the a-pillars, correct? I think we had a prototype in the past made from polycarbonate.

Reactions: Eltobgi
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
My apologies, Shane. It's rare that we strike out twice with one customer. I will have your brackets send out asap! You will get a shipping confirmation soon.
It's all good Chad I made a temporary L-bracket for my ride Sunday. It was amazing how much Mud stayed off our heads and no more mud up under the roof or even on it.They were easy to install and your directions were fantastic this time.If anyone is thinking about the flares I highly recommend them.Theyre customer service is excellent too:)

Reactions: Eltobgi
UTV-MudBusters

UTV-MudBusters

Vendor
May 1, 2015
It's all good Chad I made a temporary L-bracket for my ride Sunday. It was amazing how much Mud stayed off our heads and no more mud up under the roof or even on it.They were easy to install and your directions were fantastic this time.If anyone is thinking about the flares I highly recommend them.Theyre customer service is excellent too:)

Thanks Shane! I had to smack a couple guys upside the head for this. We're sending you the brackets regardless! Please let me know if you need anything else in the future.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We'll take a look at the Pioneer in our shop. You're referring to the a-pillars, correct? I think we had a prototype in the past made from polycarbonate.
Not sure if that is what they are referred to as, but it would be a good accessory for diverting wind, as well as dress up the looks of the machine! But the location would be directly above the front of each door and rise up the front roll bar.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!