alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I was encouraged to make some comments about the Kawasaki Mule PRO-MX. As you may know, the Kawasaki Mule PRO-MX is new for 2019. As background, I have owned the following units, Polaris Ranger 800, 570 crew, Kawasaki Mule 410, Honda Pioneer 700-4 and two different Honda Pioneer 500’s, 2015 and 2107.

So, what am I looking for in a side by side? I want something that is in the middle of the road or possibly more utility. As for this unit, I personally like it when compared to the other mules, and not comparing it to the smallest mule, the 610. For me, the PRO-MX is considerably lighter, more narrow, shorter wheel base, shorter wheel base, appears nimble and more compact when compared to the bigger mules. The new Kawasaki Mule reminds me of my youth, a CJ Jeep experience, compact and bad to the bone. I'm unsure what I will do, but this Kawasaki Mule PRO-MX is a fine unit....

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!