P500 My 2016 P500

Joepioneer500

Joepioneer500

Apr 18, 2017
NB Canada
Ownership

1. 500
New to the site not sure if I'm posting in the right spot.

Image Image Image

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Is that a strong made rear basket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Where is the ride starting and finishing?
Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!! Go to this thread and it will tell you start to finish. And let me know what you think. I've been getting my P500 ready for this ride for meany months now and still going. ;) get back with me and let me know something. :)

Reactions: trigger
Joepioneer500

Joepioneer500

Apr 18, 2017
NB Canada
Ownership

1. 500
It would be nice for another P500 to go that way we could help each other. :)
;):cool:
I wouldn't be able do make that trip. It's roughly 2900 km for me to just get to Wisconsin. And it says you need a UTV that travels 50 mph

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I wouldn't be able do make that trip. It's roughly 2900 km for me to just get to Wisconsin. And it says you need a UTV that travels 50 mph
Well so much for wishful thinking. I'm one of the members of this teem for this trip wich we are calling the ROTC (Ride of the century ). At this point there are only 3 of us and we are shutting for a 5 man teem. I live in Mississippi wich is about 900 miles from Wisconsin. And I am hoping I can convince another P500 rider to join us. The P1k's Willbe towing small campers. But welcome to the forum again brother and read more u will find this forum extremely informative and entertaining. ;)

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!