People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Well I bought a new machine. I think this is the BEST trail ready rig for two riders going right now! Looking forward to seeing how it does at the Takeover!

X2 wolvy front X2 wolvy woods X2 wolvy trailer

GRANITE

GRANITE

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Wow !!! Congrats and welcome to the Blue side.

Thanks! I really didn’t wanna switch to another brand BUT I’ve always been partial to Yamaha. I used to sell quads and motorcycles for a local dealership many years ago! This is just the best bike for me currently available! Hopefully we can ride at Takeover! Been looking forward to riding with Chooglin too

GRANITE

GRANITE

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Congratulations on the new ride. If you're going to switch brands , Yamaha is the way to go..........nice looking ride!

I have had my eye on this one for quite some time , can't believe they haven't sold it yet. It's not the X2 but I would take it!

2018 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS - YXE70WPAJ for sale in PENINSULA, OH. STATE 8 MOTORCYCLES

Yes I looked myself at the original 700 to. All the gripes about the X2 weren't enough to keep me from buying one. Every time I'm going over a bump I find myself bracing for the IMPACT and in this it glides over them and I'm smiling! LOL. Hopefully, we can meet at takeover this year. We sure have talked a lot on here!!!

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Yes I looked myself at the original 700 to. All the gripes about the X2 weren't enough to keep me from buying one. Every time I'm going over a bump I find myself bracing for the IMPACT and in this it glides over them and I'm smiling! LOL. Hopefully, we can meet at takeover this year. We sure have talked a lot on here!!!
Would love to hook up and do some riding!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks! I really didn’t wanna switch to another brand BUT I’ve always been partial to Yamaha. I used to sell quads and motorcycles for a local dealership many years ago! This is just the best bike for me currently available! Hopefully we can ride at Takeover! Been looking forward to riding with Chooglin too
Yes looking forward to meeting you as well. are you staying at RRB campgrounds ?

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
GRANITE

GRANITE

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Yes looking forward to meeting you as well. are you staying at RRB campgrounds ?

I'm staying at the Comfort Inn. I'll be there on Wed or Thursday. Shouldn't be hard to spot me as my ride will stick out like a sore thumb in the Honda crowd!!! :D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Congratulations. I also am a true believer for the money there isn’t a better trail rig for two people then the Wolverine. Sure nice to buy a Sxs that is already to go! I’m sure you’re going to like it.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm staying at the Comfort Inn. I'll be there on Wed or Thursday. Shouldn't be hard to spot me as my ride will stick out like a sore thumb in the Honda crowd!!! :D
Great. look for us on site # 31 at RRB

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
a few 18s around here still, I think people who have the money to buy one of those are going to spend the little extra on the 19

GRANITE

GRANITE

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Most people dont know this but it comes stock with ARCHED front A arms.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
I didn't, place I got my Honda from had the 18s, but no19s to look at there, haven't seen one in person. I think a grizz is going to be my next quad when I go back, after my daughter doesn't care anymore. grizz with the 850 would be a lot of fun

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!