P500 My P5 stuck like Chuck

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Brett002 texted me a bit ago and said I had to watch this video on youtube, so I go to youtube and watch the video and find out its basically a video of me being stuck in the mud. The guy filming had a good vantage point of people riding. He kept panning over towards me and at about the 10:25 mark you can see a guy with a huge 4 wheeler hooked to my wifes P1000, which is hooked to my P5. They yank me out and then there is a few more minutes of video. You can hear the guy say, "Thats the guy with the youtube channel, thats a Pioneer 500." Lol Thought yall might get a chuckle out of it. Btw, I dont even know the guy that filmed it, but he has some pretty neat videos on his channel, if you're bored and aint got nothin better to do check him out. :)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Bet they all jumped in mud puddles when toddlers! Thats a lot of machines.

Reactions: Bastardchild
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Looks like everyone had a good time.

Reactions: Bastardchild

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!