P1000m3 My Pioneer 1000-3 LE Build

B

BJT123

Dec 3, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I recently purchased a 2018 1000-3 LE and quickly learned the real fun starts with the custom mods that make these toys our own.

From the dealer, I ordered mine with the Honda roof and a Superatv fold up windshield, which I do really like.

Fa4700d841c1a4bfbe436ab294016d0a

I added the Big Sky gun (roof) rack, which I also really like. I’m 6’2” and have no issues with the guns/rack, which I was concerned might be an issue. Not so.

F885203b14dfdc6d82d638bdf1aa6a9c

Ordered and added a Viper Elite Wide Spool Winch and Viper mounting plate from the HondaSxS Store, which was easy to install and turned out great and can be operated from either the switch or provided remote... and if you haven’t dealt with the HondaSxS Store, I STRONGLY recommend you do. You won’t get better customer service anywhere else. No shot!

The next big thing was to plot out the electrical add-on’s. I started researching relays, wiring charts, etc., but decided to contact the HondaSxS Store for a custom 1000 LE Plug & Play, Fused, and Relayed Switch Panel. Great decision and something I’d highly recommend. I was able to fully customize the switch panel to my specifications, select high switches, have switch backlighting set to my specifications, have the panel set up to allow for the option of key-on power or a manual override, set up so rear light can be set to come on (or not) when I shift into reverse. Plus, I was graciously walked through a any and all install questions that came up along the way. - Have I mentioned that you can’t go wrong dealing with the HondaSxS Store!!

Cd044f1d01e8dec6cbb7cd3f3d8759d30131a220e50c2d41c2ec2529fc8ee8f820c6b51077c6b0d3bd416cb40c71eb91

Lights added include:
*Rear Bed/Reverse Lights: Rough Country 2.5” X5 cube lights. Love ‘em!
*In-Cab Dome Lights: Amak 4-Pods LED Light Kits, purchased in both white and green @ $23 per 4 pack. Rather than tap into the roll bar with screws, I used zip ties, which worked out fine. I pointed one green pod towards the roof in the center and two white ones towards the dash and use a toggle switch that goes green-off-white.
*Front LEDs: 20” Nilight ZH006 & Kaper ll L16-0075GR Green.

Also added ATV Tek Rearview Mirror, CURT 45270 hitch, RB3 Replacement Door bushings to take the rattle out of the door and fixed improperly installed cup holders so a can will actually slide to the bottom. - I absolutely love the Pioneer but surprised Honda hadn’t addressed simple stuff like rattles, cup holders, etc. Just say’n!

1feb79ace10150e26e680a198088f799

F243e551f70cf6a2a994a625c2752ff9

Ccf1d550af6fcfe2452769baad18d77a

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently purchased a 2018 1000-3 LE and quickly learned the real fun starts with the custom mods that make these toys our own.

From the dealer, I ordered mine with the Honda roof and a Superatv fold up windshield, which I do really like.

View attachment 185530

I added the Big Sky gun (roof) rack, which I also really like. I’m 6’2” and have no issues with the guns/rack, which I was concerned might be an issue. Not so.

View attachment 185531

Ordered and added a Viper Elite Wide Spool Winch and Viper mounting plate from the HondaSxS Store, which was easy to install and turned out great and can be operated from either the switch or provided remote... and if you haven’t dealt with the HondaSxS Store, I STRONGLY recommend you do. You won’t get better customer service anywhere else. No shot!

The next big thing was to plot out the electrical add-on’s. I started researching relays, wiring charts, etc., but decided to contact the HondaSxS Store for a custom 1000 LE Plug & Play, Fused, and Relayed Switch Panel. Great decision and something I’d highly recommend. I was able to fully customize the switch panel to my specifications, select high switches, have switch backlighting set to my specifications, have the panel set up to allow for the option of key-on power or a manual override, set up so rear light can be set to come on (or not) when I shift into reverse. Plus, I was graciously walked through a any and all install questions that came up along the way. - Have I mentioned that you can’t go wrong dealing with the HondaSxS Store!!

View attachment 185532View attachment 185533View attachment 185534

Lights added include:
*Rear Bed/Reverse Lights: Rough Country 2.5” X5 cube lights. Love ‘em!
*In-Cab Dome Lights: Amak 4-Pods LED Light Kits, purchased in both white and green @ $23 per 4 pack. Rather than tap into the roll bar with screws, I used zip ties, which worked out fine. I pointed one green pod towards the roof in the center and two white ones towards the dash and use a toggle switch that goes green-off-white.
*Front LEDs: 20” Nilight ZH006 & Kaper ll L16-0075GR Green.

Also added ATV Tek Rearview Mirror, CURT 45270 hitch, RB3 Replacement Door bushings to take the rattle out of the door and fixed improperly installed cup holders so a can will actually slide to the bottom. - I absolutely love the Pioneer but surprised Honda hadn’t addressed simple stuff like rattles, cup holders, etc. Just say’n!

View attachment 185535

View attachment 185536

View attachment 185537

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice rig. I couldn't agree more mods are fun but they never end;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!