BOX1

Need your help supporting club vendor and sponsors!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda SxS Club, I need your help.

I need your help in supporting our vendors and their products. I need your help in a way that champions a positive attitude and comradery this club is known for. One that leaves them proud to be part of the Honda SxS Club. One that sends them back to the shop saying "what else can we build?". One that shines so bright other manufacturers take note of and say, "why aren't we building for the Pioneer?".

One big win for the Pioneer brand was @Torq-Masters. Who had no plans to pursue the Pioneer line until club members spoke up. With a positive outlook, the 500 clan came together and showed support, @Torq-Masters finally sent the yes they were looking for. Now the 500 has a front auto locker.

This is just one example but many of these came about for the same reasons.
@jrplaza2008 seen the need for custom graphics.
Elka and Walker Evens provided the needed suspension updates.
@Lifetime-Trailmaps provides deep woods navigation.
STRATOSMICRO provides switch kits for the DIY'er.
@TurnPro provides turn singles and dual battery kits.
@jak9922 provides stainless steel brake lines and other 500 mods.
jay_man81 promotes off-roading with how-to videos and product reviews.
@monaco builds custom glove boxes for Pioneer 500's.

Now, we know there are alternatives and DIY projects to almost everything, I'm all for saving our members some money, but please, let's keep these separated. This will also be an expectation from the vendors. So starting now we will be working to ensure all vendor threads stay a positive course and all DIY threads remain centered on the DIY project. It's the right thing to do.

With your help, we can make The Honda SxS Club a place vendors enjoy and one nonvendors wished they were a part of.

Thanks
@Hondasxs

Below is the current supporting vendors with active partnerships.

CreativeUTVGraphics.com
Elkasuspension.com
Lifetimetrailmaps.net
RB3OffRoad.com
STARATOSMICRO
TORQ Masters
Turn Pro Signals
Walker Evans Racing
Jak's Motorsports
Appalachian Mountain Riders
Crossroads3d

Last edited:
Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I would like to publicly apologize if we contributed to the recent GPS thread in any negative, pushy or offensive fashion. We strive to provide the best representation in the offroad community as well as the best trail mapping and offroad navigation experience for our customers and it's tough sometimes to see the misinformation. Again, we appreciate you guys and will continue to make it better everyday!

J

JTW

I have one thing to add... I think it’s imperative for our vendors to know their clientele. We’re a tight-nit group here on the forum and actively participating in threads outside of pushing product is a must for a positive member response. While I completely understand the cost associated with doing business and the fact that we’re all in it to make a profit. Vendors must recognize that the members here will push a good product for them. Take care of the members and they’ll take care of you. As vendors, if you’re getting a group raising particular concerns or issues with a product. Don’t just ignore it or get pissed off.. Chances are many others have similar thoughts but aren’t voicing their opinions. The negative feedback can be just as much or more of an opportunity to grow your business and feed a different market or to expand your existing client base.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have one thing to add... I think it’s imperative for our vendors to know their clientele. We’re a tight-nit group here on the forum and actively participating in threads outside of pushing product is a must for a positive member response. While I completely understand the cost associated with doing business and the fact that we’re all in it to make a profit. Vendors must recognize that the members here will push a good product for them. Take care of the members and they’ll take care of you. As vendors, if you’re getting a group raising particular concerns or issues with a product. Don’t just ignore it or get pissed off.. Chances are many others have similar thoughts but aren’t voicing their opinions. The negative feedback can be just as much or more of an opportunity to grow your business and feed a different market or to expand your existing client base.

Every now and then you post something that make me question if you’re a weirdo creeper acting normal or a normal person acting like a weirdo creeper. Nice post Joshua.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Every now and then you post something that make me question if you’re a weirdo creeper acting normal or a normal person acting like a weirdo creeper. Nice post Joshua.

His persona changes unpredictably. :cool:

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

Don’t be nice to him, or you’ll really see how much of a weirdo he is;)

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I'm in 100% agreement about buying from our sponsors and vendors as much as possible! My beef comes when you contact them and they will offer discounts to some people but not everyone! I feel that the majority of their sales are stemmed from the owners that buy them and we are the majority as members here!! One vendor in particular really upset me last spring and I've not forgotten it. I'm a third generation small business owner and understand your greatest advertising comes from word of mouth and happy customers with good experiences!

J

JTW

I'm in 100% agreement about buying from our sponsors and vendors as much as possible! My beef comes when you contact them and they will offer discounts to some people but not everyone! I feel that the majority of their sales are stemmed from the owners that buy them and we are the majority as members here!! One vendor in particular really upset me last spring and I've not forgotten it. I'm a third generation small business owner and understand your greatest advertising comes from word of mouth and happy customers with good experiences!
That’s prolly cause you didn’t show up for discount day.

Reactions: GRANITE
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree 100%. That is exactly why we offer basic discounts to ALL of our supporting Facebook groups and Forums alike. Our largest discount is to USMIL (Active and Vet), LE and 1st Responders.
News to me.
You might consider editing your signature with the discount, or link to the thread that discusses the discount.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Musta been his nice twin! HA! But I agree with his post! I will doing business with life time in the near future!

D

Deleted member 3748

In other forums, I noticed the vendors participate more and sometimes have their own threads to showcase products and offer discounts.

Reactions: JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I would like to publicly apologize if we contributed to the recent GPS thread in any negative, pushy or offensive fashion. We strive to provide the best representation in the offroad community as well as the best trail mapping and offroad navigation experience for our customers and it's tough sometimes to see the misinformation. Again, we appreciate you guys and will continue to make it better everyday!
I've got to get you my tablet for the down load!

Reactions: Bama-Daniel
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!