jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Don't forget Riders, if you enjoy the content I put out every week and could spare as little as a buck or two a month, I would really appreciate you become an official supporter of my channel by becoming one of my Patron's.

There are certain "Patron only" benefits you get for supporting me through Patreon like free merchandise and live Patron only broadcasts, as well as helping to determine the content I create, so click below to see the rewards I offer my Patrons for the different levels of support you can do.

It takes a lot to put out content twice a week and I have a lot more in store for the future but it's going to take support from you guys to see that I can do it!

I know that being almost Christmas a lot of people’s wallets are dry and I understand that. Just keep me in mind as the new year begins and your wallets recover...lol.

With your support I know that Appalachian Mountain Riders will be able to “keep on riding”. (See what I did there...)

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I subscribed to your channel, I like the videos you put out and you were part of the reason I got a P1K5, guess I really didn't need much more reasoning lol, but definitely help push me over the edge to get one. Keep up the good work

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I subscribed to your channel, I like the videos you put out and you were part of the reason I got a P1K5, guess I really didn't need much more reasoning lol, but definitely help push me over the edge to get one. Keep up the good work
Awesome! Welcome to the AMR family! I look forward to getting to meet some of you guys next year at the Takeover and at my own meet and greet at Rock Run here in PA. Congrats on the P1k5 too!

Reactions: Chooglin
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!