Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good info, thank you! I was looking at that Alien Sunshade roof, looks like the go to when the weather dries up. Looking forward to putting some hours on it and creating some of those rattles!
The Alien sunshade is what we have on ours, it's flow through design is cool and shady and we have no worries on trailering.
IMG 2571

Reactions: cougitclub
Gold-digger

Gold-digger

Mar 12, 2019
Ocean Shores Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome what part of Washington looking for local riders I'm over by Aberdeen check out super ATV for your windows they have a great product just put on a front and back windshield last weekend

RMG

RMG

Mar 27, 2017
Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Western Washington!
Teanaway is a great area - we ride all over Ronald/Cle-Elum area - alot of fun!
There is some riding on the Peninsula as well - if you want to head towards the coast.

C

cougitclub

Feb 5, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome what part of Washington looking for local riders I'm over by Aberdeen check out super ATV for your windows they have a great product just put on a front and back windshield last weekend
Got a family member with a place in Ocean Shores, I'll have to check out Aberdeen next time I head out there. That Super ATV flip windshield looks pretty nice, opens way up.

RMG

RMG

Mar 27, 2017
Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a family member with a place in Ocean Shores, I'll have to check out Aberdeen next time I head out there. That Super ATV flip windshield looks pretty nice, opens way up.
Last I checked riding on the beach was not permitted in Ocean Shores / Moclips / PacBeach - even with Street Legal endorsement - has it changed? Would love to visit PacBeach again and ride on the sand.

Gold-digger

Gold-digger

Mar 12, 2019
Ocean Shores Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last I checked riding on the beach was not permitted in Ocean Shores / Moclips / PacBeach - even with Street Legal endorsement - has it changed? Would love to visit PacBeach again and ride on the sand.
No it has not xhanged

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

It is still not legal in wa state, because they consider the beaches a state hwy, and even though the speed limit on the sand is only 25 mph utvs are not allowed onto state highways. Pretty stupid if you ask me

R

Reprod

Feb 14, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Congrats on the new ride. I picked mine up a couple weeks ago (identical). Can't wait for the weather to get a little nicer to hit spend a little more time cruising around. We live across the river in Oregon. Good Luck.

Eldorado

Eldorado

Jan 28, 2021
Ellensburg,Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Ellensburg, WA, - Nice ride!

I am a newbie to SXS as well. On the dirt with two wheels most of my life riding Red then Orange, Have a Honda Foreman 500 that I use around the ranch and it has been bullet proof. So when it came to a SXS more on the utility side and much reviewing from sites like this, Honda was the logical choice based on my needs. Just got my first SXS 21-P3 last week.

So far done under dash storage, Roof, seat belt by-pass looping plug, floor mats, bed liner and the Honda Camo seat covers. Considering a dual battery/isolator setup before I add and winch. Still on the fence about what kind of windshield setup I will install, probably glass.

2021 P3

Eldorado

Eldorado

Jan 28, 2021
Ellensburg,Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you! I have some land in the Teanaway area where I'll do a lot of riding. Also have a spot we use on the Stillaguamish river where we plan to rip around the Cascade foothills.
Live in Ellensburg, your not too far, I have a whole 22 miles on my new P13. I live up near Manastash ridge and now that the snow is melting I can't wait to get a few miles on her.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!