BOX1

New 1000-5 in NW FL

FloridaRig

FloridaRig

Jan 26, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm Brandon from NW Florida, I've been an avid ATV rider my whole life, but sxs are a new avenue for me.

I've recently purchased a 2021 1000-5 in order to haul my wife and daughter around at the local ATV park in addition to hunting and working our property. I decided on the 1000-5 for 3 big reasons (power steering, middle seat with a seatbelt, and the ability to have 5 passengers in a small package)

I'm very excited to complete the break-in period and start exploring my new machine.

This community seems like a plethora of information and good times. I hope to contribute to the club as much as I gain.

1000 5

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm Brandon from NW Florida, I've been an avid ATV rider my whole life, but sxs are a new avenue for me.

I've recently purchased a 2021 1000-5 in order to haul my wife and daughter around at the local ATV park in addition to hunting and working our property. I decided on the 1000-5 for 3 big reasons (power steering, middle seat with a seatbelt, and the ability to have 5 passengers in a small package)

I'm very excited to complete the break-in period and start exploring my new machine.

This community seems like a plethora of information and good times. I hope to contribute to the club as much as I gain.

View attachment 251116
Brandon?...........by Tampa?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nope not from Tampa, I'm up in the panhandle area near Destin and Panama City Beach.
Ok cool! I've been to a small town just east of Tampa called Brandon, that's y the question.

There's quite a few members from ure neck of da woods on here. Y'all got some nice trails up there. 👍👍

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 251116
Welcome Brandon from NW Louisiana. Nice clean ride.

#NTC

FloridaRig

FloridaRig

Jan 26, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the Forgotten Coast.

A good place to ride EAST of you is Tate's Hell State Forest, their OHV trail system is 34,000 acres and has 150 miles of trails for OHV riders.

Check out: www.FDACS.gov/OHV

I'll have to look into that it's not far from us at all. Currently, we ride at a park called Boggs and Boulders in Andalusia, AL.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!