russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I believe there is closer to St Joe and Appalachicola. I'm surrounded by the Eglin AFB reservation, but you cant ride on it.

You'll have to load it up and roll over this way one day. Me and @Brett002 will take you on a day trip from Steinhatchee to to the town of Suwanee. It's a nice ride on county and state maintained dirt roads with a few short stretches of pavement.

FloridaRig

FloridaRig

Jan 26, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll have to load it up and roll over this way one day. Me and @Brett002 will take you on a day trip from Steinhatchee to to the town of Suwanee. It's a nice ride on county and state maintained dirt roads with a few short stretches of pavement.

That sounds awesome how far is that ride?

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
It's prolly around 75 miles or so I'd say... It's a good time with nice Florida swamp scenery. Let me know when you all want to go. @FloridaRig I'm also down to go to the Apalachicola and Hells Half Acre anytime too. I go up to the forest in Tallahassee often... @russknight says it's tight for him, but he hasn't went with me yet so I could show him the right trails... ;)

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Welcome to the club from WV!

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
colin215213

colin215213

Old Hippie
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome! Know your area well, retired from Hurlburt Field.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
It's prolly around 75 miles or so I'd say... It's a good time with nice Florida swamp scenery. Let me know when you all want to go. @FloridaRig I'm also down to go to the Apalachicola and Hells Half Acre anytime too. I go up to the forest in Tallahassee often... @russknight says it's tight for him, but he hasn't went with me yet so I could show him the right trails... ;)
Is the riding in the Steinhatchee you are doing legal? We go up there to hang out sometimes. Used to hunt Tide swamp and Spring warrior area years ago

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Is the riding in the Steinhatchee you are doing legal? We go up there to hang out sometimes. Used to hunt Tide swamp and Spring warrior area years ago

I've never had an issue. You can't go into Tide Swamp, but the Steinhatchee to Suwannee run is fine.

Reactions: JenElio
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!