P700 New 2019 700-2 Deluxe modifications

LPorter3

LPorter3

May 3, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bought a new Pioneer 700 Deluxe 2 weeks ago and I have been busy with modifications already. I installed a Boss Bluetooth radio and two 4 1/2" speakers, a reverse light that comes on when you shift to reverse, a dome light, a bed light (so I can see which beer I'm grabbing), and I installed some new LED headlights from Ebay which didn't help much but they are not yellow at least. I have a light bar I am trying to fabricate a mounting bracket for now. Just wanted to share. Thanks for all who have posted their modifications so I could see how most have done and try and duplicate.

1 6 5 4

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from west Georgia. I have the same machine. I enjoy it and the mods I have done I know you will have good time with it.

Reactions: Mudwing
LPorter3

LPorter3

May 3, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks guys! So far we love it. Wanted it more for help around the farm instead of our Honda Rancher. Figured the bed would be alot handier. But we do plan on taking it on a few local rides

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Mines just a play toy. I have a loud,slow, but a good work machine a Kubota RTV 900 for chores

LPorter3

LPorter3

May 3, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-2
The light bar I am installing is a Pro Armour 31" that a buddy of mine gave me because he had a spare, It isn't wide enough to mount from the roll cage on the sides. I am building one that will bolt down to the same place as the top is on the ROPS clamp. Has anyone mounted one straight to the top itself? I am worried that it will just bust the top if I ever catch a limb.

Reactions: Backwoods
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The light bar I am installing is a Pro Armour 31" that a buddy of mine gave me because he had a spare, It isn't wide enough to mount from the roll cage on the sides. I am building one that will bolt down to the same place as the top is on the ROPS clamp. Has anyone mounted one straight to the top itself? I am worried that it will just bust the top if I ever catch a limb.
Exactly! Unless you ride dessert only.

Reactions: Backwoods
tonyc

tonyc

Jan 3, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
Nice Rig and welcome. There is a lot of good advise and knowledge on this forum! I have a 2019 700-4 DLX and just finish up some mods myself. I didn't do a dome light but will probably in the future. I will post some pics of the mods eventually. I am very happy with the machine! My only complaint is the rear diff doesn't unlock and it tears the grass in the yard up a bit more then I would like.. Now I just want to enjoy it for the season.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!