New 700-4

C

Chester1973

Dec 4, 2020
Gainesville, fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey Guys, I've been kinda lurking around here while I tried to find one. Picked it up this weekend and I think it's going to suit us well! Thanks for all the great info and recommendations.

20210412 174111

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Canton, OH!
Pics or it didn't happen...check
Red is the fastest color...well, I guess you'll just have to add stickers until you can keep up. ;)

#NTC

Rick49274

Rick49274

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2021
Reading MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey Guys, I've been kinda lurking around here while I tried to find one. Picked it up this weekend and I think it's going to suit us well! Thanks for all the great info and recommendations.

View attachment 266265
Did they get a Honda Roof and Windshield on it? I had the same color machine delivered last week that had been held up for a few weeks waiting for parts. Then they called and said Honda had pushed the parts back to May and I had them deliver it the next day. Obviously, I like it! Got a windshield on Sunday. Decided to go with a soft top this summer. I'll get the hardtop on in late summer.

Good luck with your add ons. I've already bought good small products and upgrades at RMATV. In for another $6,000 already.

Good thing you got pictures because it likely will never be that clean again.

Yours looks darn nice!

Another Big welcome from the Wolverine State!

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!