P1000 New Bighorn 2.0 Tires and LE Wheels

Jensenj71

Jensenj71

Lifetime Member
Nov 21, 2018
Meridian, Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For Sale: A set of stock aluminum wheels and tires off of a 1000-5 LE. I can include the lug nuts and center caps. $500 for set or make offer for tires only, wheels only or single tire and wheel. FYI, I am not going to sell individual tires and wheels for $125 as spares and just hope all 4 eventually sell.

Wheelsandtiressmall

Reactions: Kurt and sharp
Jensenj71

Jensenj71

Lifetime Member
Nov 21, 2018
Meridian, Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you post pictures of all 4 wheels and tires?

I can, however they are brand new. I hauled the sxs home from dealer and took them off before I road it anywhere.

The problem is the cost to ship which is about $200. A few folks wanted them if I dropped the price to $400 offset shipping, however I would rather keep them at $400 and buy adapters to put them on an ATV I have.

Jeremy

R

Rosenberger

Dec 6, 2018
Elkton, Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok thanks. I live to far to drive and pick up.
I can, however they are brand new. I hauled the sxs home from dealer and took them off before I road it anywhere.

The problem is the cost to ship which is about $200. A few folks wanted them if I dropped the price to $400 offset shipping, however I would rather keep them at $400 and buy adapters to put them on an ATV I have.

Jeremy
for the reply

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!