P1000 New ECU

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
Ownership

1000-5
Ok I looked and could not find the answer. If I order a second new OEM ECU, is it plug and play or do I need to do something to get it to work. I am looking at getting a second ECU and having it tuned, but want the ability to return to stock if there is an issue and I don't want my pioneer down for a few days as I drive it daily. Thanks for the help.

box4

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1000-5
Its plug-n-play.
It does not have to be initialized or anything like that.

Please give us a full rundown and update on the tuned version. Many of us are wanting to do it but no one has given a good review worth wasting our time with.

Last edited:

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
Ownership

1000-5
Thanks for the info, I will be ordering one tomorrow. When it gets here I will try it out and then send it off. I am hoping to get some of the power back from the loss I got from running truck tires. More to come.......

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1000-5
So any pointers on Moab. I want to go there this spring
Topic for another thread.
- Don't go alone.
- Research the hell out of it. Buy the trail book.
- Stay for at least a week.
- Stay where you can access the most trails via backroads.
- Pack enough food/water in case you have to camp on the trail.

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!