New event course wondering if any of you would like a SXS comp event .

R

Rnv

Jul 7, 2018
Harrison, MI 48625
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The park has created a new competition course at the park. We just had the RBOR event and it was a big hit. We had a few sxs's compete. Course was well liked so I am inquiring if any of you would be interested a competition event. Still time this fall to put together. I have done many event at the park so this would be done right. Please respond here or message on our Facebook page. I will be contacting the dealerships and other groups as well.
The course would be a 4 lane 2 vehicles at a time bracket comp. Depending on attendees on if a single or double elimination. The RBOR FB page has some videos from last weekend .Hope to here a positive note and welcome of the idea.

Reactions: Yankee
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
The park has created a new competition course at the park. We just had the RBOR event and it was a big hit. We had a few sxs's compete. Course was well liked so I am inquiring if any of you would be interested a competition event. Still time this fall to put together. I have done many event at the park so this would be done right. Please respond here or message on our Facebook page. I will be contacting the dealerships and other groups as well.
The course would be a 4 lane 2 vehicles at a time bracket comp. Depending on attendees on if a single or double elimination. The RBOR FB page has some videos from last weekend .Hope to here a positive note and welcome of the idea.
Where is this park located at and is there any obstacles or just drag racing on flat ground

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I was within spitting distance from there last weekend, actually sitting in the sxs at the corner of Harrison RR Grade and Mansiding Rd., considering taking it down there and running the trails. Spoke to a guy about a month ago that took his rzr down there that said he covered it in about 1 1/2 hrs. but also stated that he didn't have a winch and didn't want to try some of the tougher trails. I plan to try it out at some point this fall but concerned that most of it will be torn up by much larger vehicles and be impassable with a sxs. Hope I'm wrong about that as $30 for an hour and a half would suck unless I ran it several times. Don't mind getting stuck once in a while but a full day of winch fest doesn't sound like much fun either. Catering some trails to strictly sxs's and atv's could bring you a boat load of business?

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!