Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Did you end up going? I think I saw you at the splits. You stop and let a Buddy of mine through the gate, then I let you through the gate. When you got beside me I seen the car seat and hollered but I don't think you heard me. We where on our second lap and my Talon was more brown then green, lol.

Reactions: Squeegee
J

Jules083

Oct 3, 2021
Richmond OH
Ownership

1. Talon X
Did you end up going? I think I saw you at the splits. You stop and let a Buddy of mine through the gate, then I let you through the gate. When you got beside me I seen the car seat and hollered but I don't think you heard me. We where on our second lap and my Talon was more brown then green, lol.

Yep, I remember that. You're right, I didn't hear you. Pretty sure that was me though, I'm the only one I saw all weekend with a car seat.

My son and I were throwing mud clumps at each other on every straight section of trail. He loved it.

Reactions: Bigshow
Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Glad he had a good time and enjoyed it. My 5 year old likes to go, but after about an hour he is done.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!