• Thread starter Bombardier Convert
  • Start date
Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello all from northern Minnesota! I just put a down payment on a 2021 new Pioneer 1000-3 Deluxe and impatiently waiting to get it from my dealer! I am here to learn all I can in the meantime. I am not new to Honda, I have a '93 300 Fourtrax bought new and still going strong. I also have a 2000 Bombardier Traxter 500 bought new and still going strong. I thought it was time to get a SxS and Honda was my first choice. I can't wait to learn more about the Pioneer and I couldnt think of a better place to learn than this forum!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan!

Get in your recliner and sit a spell! Gona be a while till that puppy comes in. Lots of info if u use the search at top.
What pricing are/were you told?

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for the welcome Michigan! I am prepared to wait a spell. The one I put down on is actually built and awaiting shipment. But that is the snag. The sales guy said they have no idea when it will be shipped. He thought maybe by November but no way to know. It will show up when it shows up. With a few add-ons that will be done at the dealership when it gets there including tax, license, and whatever other fees it will be close to $21k. The sales guy said I was lucky to even get my name on an already built machine. Time will tell.

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry, I didn't mention accessories. They will include a full glass windshield, hard rear panel including window, a hard poly roof, and 4500 lb winch. None of those are cheap. The base machine is $19,650. Also it is the Deluxe model.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry, I didn't mention accessories. They will include a full glass windshield, hard rear panel including window, a hard poly roof, and 4500 lb winch. None of those are cheap. The base machine is $19,650. Also it is the Deluxe model.
so there still getting a couple G over msrp.
weve been talking about this in a couple threads lately and seeing what people are paying that's all.
Hope the manufacturing gods are good to u and u get it sooner rather than later

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
so there still getting a couple G over msrp.
weve been talking about this in a couple threads lately and seeing what people are paying that's all.
Hope the manufacturing gods are good to u and u get it sooner rather than later
Sorry again that price I gave was including accessories. The base price is $16,899. Minnesota tax is $1350. I am still too excited about it to see straight.. haha! This machine will be more expensive than any road vehicle I now own. Call me crazy!

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the club from East Tennessee. Prepare to open your wallet again after it gets here. But don't worry this group is awesome at helping you spend your money.🤣

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the club from East Tennessee. Prepare to open your wallet again after it gets here. But don't worry this group is awesome at helping you spend your money.🤣
Thanks Red500 from East Tennessee! I am opening it back up before it even gets here! Now I will need a trailer to haul it. Is a 10 foot trailer long enough for a 1k? I know the machine is not quite 10 ft but 12 ft would be better? Single or double axel? I prefer single. Going maybe 80 miles with it at most.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Red500 from East Tennessee! I am opening it back up before it even gets here! Now I will need a trailer to haul it. Is a 10 foot trailer long enough for a 1k? I know the machine is not quite 10 ft but 12 ft would be better? Single or double axel? I prefer single. Going maybe 80 miles with it at most.
I'll have to let someone else answer your trailer question I use an 8ft. Trailer that works ok for my P5 but I kinda doubt that will work for you.😆

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!