The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member to the site but have been watching threads for awhile. There has been lots of good info on this site which ultimately made me go on the p1000-5. I bought it back in February and have about 250 miles on it now..absolutely love it. I knew I would it's a honda! I've been a lifelong honda guy just been waiting for them to come out with a sxs that met my needs. Anyway looking forward to being part of the sxs community

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member to the site but have been watching threads for awhile. There has been lots of good info on this site which ultimately made me go on the p1000-5. I bought it back in February and have about 250 miles on it now..absolutely love it. I knew I would it's a honda! I've been a lifelong honda guy just been waiting for them to come out with a sxs that met my needs. Anyway looking forward to being part of the sxs community

Welcome to the forum.

Rule number 1: you must give us pics of the pioneer in action for your membership dues.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
10-4 will try to get some posted soon.

Reactions: joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@GlockMeister Welcome to the club! Glad to hear you are liking the P1K. Careful about @joeymt33 asking for pics, he just wants to leer at you cool ride. :p

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!