BOX1

New gauge pod relocation kit FORSALE

sspeederr

May 10, 2020
Ownership

Other Brand,
Talon R
Ok guy and gals,
I was one of the unfortunate ones that didnt get to make Paul's list for his pods so I went out and started measuring and redesigning my own gauge pod relocating kit. I will be making kits upon order. What will be in kits is the pod for gauge and a switch panel to fill in old location feel free to ask any questions.
Kit prices are $100.00each
Switch plate alone $25.00each
Solid plate alone $25.00each
$15.05 shipping to the lower 48 with tracking
and at this time I have yet to make a relocating kit for live value (I have a lv and will not be moving mine but will be working on something in the future.
There will be no implied warranty as this is a kit, I assume no responsibility to damages done to your machine before, during, or after the installation.
post interested and send me a pm.I will contact you to retrieve your information to add to list.
Thanks for your support please be patient I am working constantly to get these out as fast as possible.
Thanks
20210101_223628.jpg
20201223_195624.jpg
20201223_195701.jpg

Last edited:
box4
box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!