Reactions: 931-Talon
wrighteous

wrighteous

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2014
Me and 931-Talon grew up together and ride together weekly sometimes daily lol
welcome to the forum Chris

SURE IS FUN TO DRIVE
mine got bumped up to the end of THIS MONTH!!!!
:)

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
get the Talon and never look back
I was torn between Rzr 1000 XP, Yamaha YXZ and Talon. All 2019's. Rzr is less refined in cabin than the Yamaha and Talon. I didn't want a belt drive machine as DCT is future. Rzr has loads of aftermarket accessories. Yamaha and Talon have a good selection of factory accessories but you pay up for factory stuff. Yamaha can add turbo without engine tear down. Yamaha and Honda are known for reliability. Rzr has a quality stigma right now justified or not. The deal maker for me was Honda can be driven automatic or paddle shift. Yamaha paddle shift only. For me it came down like this: 1. Talon 2. YXZ 3. RZR XP 1000. I gave strong consideration to a Maveric X3 but the poor sightlines for trails is not good where I ride. I will say the Maverick X3 is my favorite looking, followed by Talon, YXZ, RZR then Textron Wildcat

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
H

HondaTech

I was torn between Rzr 1000 XP, Yamaha YXZ and Talon. All 2019's. Rzr is less refined in cabin than the Yamaha and Talon. I didn't want a belt drive machine as DCT is future. Rzr has loads of aftermarket accessories. Yamaha and Talon have a good selection of factory accessories but you pay up for factory stuff. Yamaha can add turbo without engine tear down. Yamaha and Honda are known for reliability. Rzr has a quality stigma right now justified or not. The deal maker for me was Honda can be driven automatic or paddle shift. Yamaha paddle shift only. For me it came down like this: 1. Talon 2. YXZ 3. RZR XP 1000. I gave strong consideration to a Maveric X3 but the poor sightlines for trails is not good where I ride. I will say the Maverick X3 is my favorite looking, followed by Talon, YXZ, RZR then Textron Wildcat

I remember someone saying the Talon seats are more comfortable then any RZR seat. Maybe on the SXSBlog review?

H

HondaTech

My buddy recently got a turbo s. He sat in the talon and said he thought they might be nicer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been told out first Talon should be here this week, wont get to play with this 1 or the next as their both spoken for. Hopefully the next R will stick around a bit before that guy picks his up.

I'll try to get pictures of some stuff when they show, accessories included.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!