FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not really sure of what to say here! I grew up riding 3 and 4 wheelers and have wanted a SxS for a long time. The wife and I both wanted one that was a happy medium of work and play. The Honda pioneer seemed like the perfect fit. So here I am.

I live in north Mississippi and travel for a living, working construction. While working in Tulsa Oklahoma I found the 2020 pioneer 1000-5 deluxe was 4K cheaper than Ms. prices. I bought mine six months ago and love it. I have come to realize buying one wasn’t the hard part, doing all the things that make it yours is the hard part..... seems like everything you add is $600. So needless to say I won’t be going home with any perdiem money saved up!
welcome from NE Ohio. lmao I said same thing about everything $600.00

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from NW Ga. Forum members are the best. Helpful info and good NTC laughs (The Pub).

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!