New guy from South Carolina

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good luck and welcome from SE Texas. I first got a 700 Deluxe, then drove a 1000-5... Sold the 700 to my neighbor and jumped on the P1K5... Good luck with your search!

Oh and edit to say, Going from the Ranger 400 to the P700 is most definitely an UPGRADE big time!!

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shamrock Honda-Kawasaki of Dublin Georgia. It’s blue, but I’m replacing that with the camo panels. Adding a top, SuperATV windhsield, front bumper, and 4500 lbs Rough Country winch. Also going up a size in tires on front and back. 26x9x12 and 26x11x12.
Sounds like some good upgrades. I recommend going with 27" tires. You can run those no problem

B

BobRack

Supporting Member
Oct 7, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Don’t have one yet, but have a 700-2 Deluxe on order since May. Frustrating to say the least that I can’t get any info from Honda. And I live less than 100 miles from the assembly plant. Any suggestions? Help!!!
Unfortunately its just a waiting game at this point.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!